I don’t even know where to begin with this wedding …
- It was a beautiful fall day in the city
- There were not 1, not two, but THREE adorable little ones who at times, stole the show
- While photographing the ceremony, I notice that the creases and folds in the chair covers at the alter looked as though they formed an image of the Virgin Mary (AYKM!!? Too cool!)
- L’Andana was the perfect venue for a couple of foodies who wanted to treat their guests to not only a delicious meal, but a really great party (also thanks to their DJ, 617 weddings)
- But most of all … Jaclyn and Dan were an image of calm – cool – & happy
Take a look 🙂
Nothing wrong with a quick, pre-ceremony selfie!
Am I crazy or do you see it too?!